- Green Card Stock (2 sheets)
- Yellow Card Stock
- Stapler and Staples
- Googly Eyes
- Red Balloon
- Fold one sheet of the green card stock in eighths. I had my children fold the paper in half and then fold it in half again. Then, they folded the piece of paper in half again to create eight sections.
- Repeat Step 1 using the yellow sheet of card stock.
- Cut on the lines of both the yellow and green pieces of card stock so you have eight strips of paper for each color.
- Fold a green strip of paper around and staple it. Loop a yellow strip through the green hoop and staple it. Repeat the process till all of the strips of paper have been used.
- Cut one large and one small rounded triangle out of the other sheet of green card stock.
- Glue the large triangle onto the end of the paper chain for the snakes’s head.
- Glue the small triangle onto the other end of the paper chain for the snakes’s tail.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the large triangle.
- Glue the red balloon onto the large triangle for the snake’s tongue.