- 1/2cup sour cream
- 16 ozfrozen broccoli cuts or fresh broccoli but into bite size pieces
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 1cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 5oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2tsp ground black pepper
- 1sleeve crushed crackers about 30 crackers
- 1/4cup unsalted butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and grated cheese in a large bowl. Add the broccoli and mix well.
- Place the Ritz crackers in a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process. Add the melted butter and pulse a few times to combine. Or, manually crush the Ritz crackers and mix with the melted butter.
- Liberally spray a 2-quart baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray and add the broccoli mixture and spread out. Top evenly with the cracker crumbs.
- Bake the casserole uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until it is bubbly and the cracker crust is lightly browned. Let sit for about 5 minutes and serve.