Watermelon Fruit Pizza is a super simple, naturally gluten free as well as fun treat that’s refreshing, juicy and beyond delicious!
It is a wonderful summer treat. Spice up your watermelon slices and try something different with those slices! Give your guests something to talk about!
- 1 watermelon, cut into 1 1/2 inch cross sections
- 4 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6oz) container Yoplait Original yogurt in Harvest Peach (or preferred flavor)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Lay the watermelon on a large cutting board, so that it looks like a pizza.
- In a small bowl stir together the thawed whipped topping with the Yoplait yogurt until fully combined. Spoon on top of the watermelon and spread into an even layer.
- Top the watermelon with the fruit in any fashion you like. Slice into wedges and enjoy!